South Jordan New Homes for Sale
This web page contains a list of New Home Developments in South Jordan which is located in Salt Lake County located on the southwest side of the Salt Lake Valley.
South Jordan New Home Developments
1. Daybreak - Located on the west bench (4500 west, 11300 south) when complete this will be the largest new home planned development in Utah. For more information on this development please click here.
2. Harvest Villas - Builder Peterson Homes. Harvest Villas, a new neighborhood designed for the 55+ empty nester community. Living spaces all on the main floor, and no yards to take care of. Located at 3200 West 10400 South.
3. Ivory Crossing - Builder Ivory Homes. Prices from the $400's. Development comprising of 362 homes, facilities include a swimming pool (+ childrens pool), city park, jogging trails and clubhouse. Located at 11400 south and 3200 west.
4. Midas Creek - Builder Perry Homes. Prices from the $400's. Midas Creek is a planned single family home neighborhood complete with meandering stream-side walking paths, ample open spaces and meticulous water features. A wide variety of lot sizes, up to ½ of an acre. Located at 3243 W. Winter Creek Circle.
5. Plum Blossom - Builder Ivory Homes. Prices from the $400's. Plum Blossom Estates is for you! Right across the street (but secluded) from Bingham High School, within walking distance of South Jordan City Park and easy access to South Jordan Parkway. Located at 10427 S Plum Harvest Way.
6. Rushton Meadows - Builder Express Homes (D.R. Horton). Prices from the $200's. Development of townhomessituated right by the The District with all kinds of shopping and dining choices. Located at 3698 W Sunrise Sky Lane.
7. Dutch Hill - SOLD OUT - Builder Hentry Walker Homes. Prices from the $300's. This South Jordan community is tucked away from major roads, and borders the Jordan River and River Oaks Golf Course. Dutch Hill is located near shopping, schools, and freeway access. Located at 1300 West 4B Lane.
8. Harvest Crossing - SOLD OUT - Builder Peterson Homes. Prices from the $200's. Gated community of single family homes featuring maintenance free living. Located close to the District Shopping Center. Located at 10325 S 3200 W.
9. Heatherwood Village - SOLD OUT - Builder Richmond American. Prices from low $200's. Development of 3 and 4 bedroom single family homes located close to shopping centers. Located at 11168 South Heather Grove Lane
10. High Pointe - SOLD OUT - Builder Liberty Homes. Prices from the $200's. High Pointe is located off of 4000 W. between 10400 S. and 11400 S. in South Jordan. It is conveniently located by schools, shopping, entertainment and restaurants at the District, recreational activities, and highways. It is just east of the Daybreak development where UTA TRAX line runs taking you anywhere in the Salt Lake County and Utah County. Development features 3 bedroom homes ranging in size from 2,400 to 3,018 sq. ft. Located at 10986 S. Eureka Dune.
11. Holland Park - SOLD OUT - Henry Walker Homes. Prices from the $300's. 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in a quaint South Jordan community featuring beautiful home plans. Located near shopping, school, and freeway access. Located at 9672 South 1300 West.
12. Jackson Downs - SOLD OUT - Builder Liberty Homes. Prices from the $400's. Luxury 4 and 5 bedroom single family homes situation close to the South Jordan Equestrian Park and District Shopping center.
13. Jones Farm - SOLD OUT - Builder Sage Homes. Priced from the $510's. Single family 4 to 6 bedroom South Jordan homes. Located at 3425 West 10305 South.
14. Jordan Heights - Builder Ivory Homes - SOLD OUT - , Henry Walker Homes - SOLD OUT - and D.R. Horton - SOLD OUT - . Prices from the $300's. Jordan Heights is located just to the east of the Daybreak community on a rising bluff. Located at 11400 south and 4000 west.
15. Jordan Meadows - SOLD OUT - Builder Ivory Homes. Exclusive South Jordan new home development incorporating large lots. Close to elementy school, shopping and recreational facilities. Located at 11300 south and 1300 west.
16. Oak Hills - SOLD OUT - Builder Richmond American Homes. Prices from the mid $300's. Gated community containing small exclusive collection of single family homes. Located at 10341 Venezia View Way.
17. Oquirrh Park - SOLD OUT - Builder Holmes Homes. Prices from $180,000.Development of large South Jordan single family homes. Facilities include front yard landscaping, neighborhood parks, smwimming pool and clubhouse. Located at 4000 west, 10400 south.
18. Peterson Place - SOLD OUT - D.R. Horton Homes. Prices from the $330's. Small development comprising 15 lots. Situated between the South Jordan equestrian center and The District shopping center. Located at 3250 West 11400 South.
19. Sand Dunes - SOLD OUT - Builder Wasatch Homes. Prices from $380's. 3 to 4 bedroom single family homes. Located at 4000 west, 10885 south.
20. Summerlane At The District - SOLD OUT - Builder Garbett Homes. Prices from the high $100's. One, two and three bedroom condo / townhomes built as part of The District mixed use development. All homes provide maintenance free living and come in a number of different styles / floor plans with up to 1,722 square feet. Future plans for the community include a clubhouse, swimming pool, hot tub and exercise facilities.
21. Thatcher Park - SOLD OUT - Builder Henry Walker Homes. Prices from the $300's. Development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom single family homes. Located at 10675 South River Heights Drive.
22. The Cottages at Riverwalk - SOLD OUT - Brad Reynolds Homes. Prices from the $160's. Three bedroom, 2.5 bath townhomes located next to Jordan River Parkway. These homes feature two car garages, and maintenance free living. Located at 780 West River Creek Way.